Wednesday 10 February 2010

Affirmations from Louise Hay

Last summer I took a Hay House "I can do it" cruise to Alaska with my husband and kids. The cruise was completely chartered by Hay House and so everyone on board was a teacher, writer, thinker, healer, searcher, researcher, etc. It felt like a floating ashram. I even met Louise Hay, Dr. Wayne Dyer, and many other famous self-help powerhouses.

I am so moved by Louise Hay's personal story. She went through so much suffering in her life and was able to overcome. She wrote her first book in her 60's and now she's a mega-publisher and in her 80's. She says this is the best decade of her life so far.

I found transformation and healing in her book "You Can Heal Your Life." I did not know I still had so much to release from the past, but apparently it was (is) so. And that's fine. Thank you L. Hay for helping me widen my toolbox to include more forgiveness and releasing of the past to add to the yoga, meditation, and positive thinking that I practice. On that note, here are some lovely affirmations from Louise:

"I love myself; therefore, I take loving care of my body. I lovingly feed it nourishing foods and beverages, I lovingly groom it and dress it, and my body responds to me with vibrant health and energy.

I love myself; therefore, I provide for myself a comfortable home, one that is a pleasure to be in. I fill the rooms with the vibration of love so that all who enter, myself included, will feel this love and be nourished by it.

I love myself: therefore, I work at a job I truly enjoy doing, one that uses my creative talents and abilities, working with and for people I love and love me, and earning a good income.

I love myself ; therefore, I behave and think in a loving way to all people for I know that which I give out returns to me multiplied. I only attract loving people in my world, for they are a mirror of what I am.

I love myself; therefore, I forgive and totally release the past and all past experiences, and I am free.

I love myself; therefore, I live in the now, experiencing each moment as good and knowing that my future is bright and joyous and secure, for I am a beloved child of the Universe, and the Universe lovingly takes care of me now and forever more.

All is well in my world."

No comments:

Post a Comment